The First EAI International Conference on Security & Privacy in New Computing Environments
15 - 16 December 2016, Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
The existing computing models and computing environments have changed immensely due to the rapid advancements in mobile computing, big data, and cyberspace-based supporting technologies such as cloud computing, Internet-of-Things and other large-scale computing environments. For example, cloud computing is an emerging computing paradigm in which IT resources and capacities are provided as services over the Internet. It builds on the foundations of distributed computing, grid computing, virtualization, service orientation, etc. Cloud computing offers numerous benefits from both the technology and functionality perspectives such as increased availability, flexibility, and functionality. Traditional security techniques are faced many challenges in these new computing environments. Thus, efforts are needed to explore the security and privacy issues of the above-mentioned new environments within the cyberspace.
- Secure Cloud Storage
- Secure and Outsourcing Computation
- Access Control and Authentication in New Computing Environments
- New Cryptographic Techniques for New Computing Environments
- Mobile Cloud Computing Security
- Secure Cloud Model and Architecture
- Software and data segregation security
- Management of virtualized resources
- Failure detection and prediction
- Remote Data Deduplication
- Intelligent Computation Security
- Security in IoT
- Security in Big Data
- Privacy in Big Data
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
- The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
Accepted papers will be published in the SPNCE Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
About EAI - The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. Find out more at http://www.eai.eu.
309 Dongfengzhong Road, Guangzhou, China. Zip: 510045 Tel: (8620) 83339933 Fax: (8620) 83339723
Keynote Speakers information available here